Since my initial Fast Base post was such a success I thought I would update you on all you need to know. I am sure everyone is keen to try and test them themselves so here are the launch dates.
The eagerly awaited foundation launched in the UK on February 28th but has yet to launch in other countries. Before I go into where you can get it world wide let me discuss UK ordering. About 8am it launched on TAMBeauty.com which you could purchase with a £1.95 delivery option. Superdrug soon followed launching the full range in the afternoon which meant that beauty card holders could get it with free click and collect delivery (within 5 days). The great thing is occasionally if the store has stock you can find a store to collect from within 4 hours. Sadly I have looked across London and the South East and have not found any offering this. Also many shades have now already sold out! (they did not name it Fast Base for nothing!)
If you were one of the lucky individuals that managed to order yours on the 28th then in the next few days they should be arriving. The rest will unfortunately need to wait for the restock but spare a thought for those outside of the UK.
I am impatiently awaiting my delivery and will of course update you once I receive it.
Have you already placed your Fast Base foundation order? Let me know.
*images are not my own
- Discovering Dark Academia: A Timeless and Functional Fashion Aesthetic
- The Surprising Benefits of Drinking Hot Water: Why You Should Start Your Day with a Warm Cup
- Brown Nails Trend: The Must-Try Look for Autumn 2023
- Unconventional Remedies: Random Beauty Products I Tried on My Insect Bite
- Experience Ultimate Relaxation: The Complete Guide to Having an Everything Shower