We collect personal information you voluntarily provide us, such as your name, email address, and other information you provide. We may also collect information about your use of our website, such as the pages you visit and the time and date of your visit. We collect non-personally-identifying information such as browser type, language preference, referring site, and date and time of each visitor request to understand better how our visitors use our website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never sell or lease your personal information to third parties. All information that is collected on our website is handled in accordance with UK data protection law. We only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request, to communicate with you about your account and our services, and to improve our website and services. In addition, we may occasionally use your personal information to send you marketing and promotional communications, but you may opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
If you are registered to our newsletter, we may occasionally email you about new posts, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date with what’s going on with JustNadiene.com.
We use the following third-party services on our website:
– Google Tag Manager: We use Google Tag Manager to manage and track website analytics and marketing tags.
– Font Awesome: We use Font Awesome to display icons on our website.
– Gravatar: We use Gravatar to display user avatars on our website.
– Google Analytics 4: We use Google Analytics 4 to track website analytics and user behaviour.
– Direct registration: We allow users to register directly on our website using their email address and password.
We may also consider adding the following third-party services in the future:
– Google Analytics Advertising Reporting Features
– Google Analytics Demographics and Interests reports
– Twitter account access
– Twitter Remarketing
– Twitter Tailored Audiences
– Better Ads (d3sv.net)
– YouTube Data API
We take the protection of personal information very seriously. We are committed to continuously reviewing and improving our security measures to ensure that we provide our users with the highest level of protection. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. We have put in place the following measures to ensure the protection of personal information:
1. Secure hosting: Our website is hosted on WordPress.com, which provides robust security measures to protect against unauthorised access, use, or disclosure of personal information.
2. Password protection: All user accounts on our website are password-protected, and we encourage users to choose strong, unique passwords and to change them regularly.
3. SSL encryption: We use SSL encryption to protect all data transmitted between our website and users, including personal information.
4. Regular backups: We regularly back up our website data to ensure we can quickly recover from any security incidents or data loss.
5. Limited access: We limit access to personal information to only those employees, contractors, and agents who need to know the information to perform their job duties, and we require them to maintain the confidentiality and security of the information.
6. Data Retention: We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website you visit.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Legitimate Interests: We process your personal information when necessary for our legitimate interests and do not override your rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interests include:
– Operating and improving our website, products, and services.
– Communicating with you about your account and our products and services.
– Personalising our website and products to improve your experience.
– Conducting analytics to understand better how our website and products are used.
– Detecting and preventing fraud and other illegal activities.
3. Legal Obligations: Complying with our legal obligations: We may be required to process personal information to comply with our legal obligations, such as tax or accounting requirements.
4. Enforcing our legal rights: We may be required to process personal information to enforce our legal rights, such as in the case of a legal dispute.
5. Responding to lawful requests from public authorities: We may be required to process personal information in response to lawful requests from public authorities, such as law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information only for as long as we need to for the success of the programs that support JustNadiene.com. We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information from our live systems. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you to honour your request.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
– Request a copy of personal information we hold about you
– Ask that we update the personal information we hold about you or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete
– Ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems
It is important to note that withdrawing your consent may affect our ability to provide you with certain products or services, and we may need to be able to fulfil your requests or provide you with a different level of service than before. However, we will always respect your decision to withdraw your consent and will work with you to find an appropriate solution.
Additionally, information about how you use our website is collected automatically using “cookies“. These text files are placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. We use this information to track the use of the website and compile statistical reports of our website usage.
To opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications from JustNadiene.com, you can follow these steps:
1. Click the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of any marketing or promotional email you receive from us. This link will take you to a page where you can confirm your request to unsubscribe.
2. Alternatively, you can contact us at any time at email@example.com and request removal from our marketing and promotional communications list.
Once you have unsubscribed or requested to be removed from our list, we will no longer send you marketing or promotional communications. Please note that your request may take up to 10 business days to process.
We hope this information helps you understand how we protect your personal information and how we use it to provide you with the products and services you need. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.