N.B – The files are for personal use only
Planning is not just something I need to do but I also love doing. Once you’ve found your perfect planner sometimes you need to customise it in order to really make it your own. The thing I really love about planning is two people may have purchased the same planner but the contents and the layout can be entirely different. Much of this is because there is so much out there for people to create. This inspired me to create some planner inserts which you can use and enjoy.
I’ll be updating this page with any additons and amendments so make sure you subscribe to my blog so you can instantly be notified. [sign up form at bottom of post]
- 7 Tips on How To Reduce Anxiety Coping With Our New Normal | Mental Health Day
- Foreo UFO vs UFO Mini Comparison Review
- Skincare products perfect for the fridge this Summer
- 12 Rules Of Basic Etiquette [Londoners perspective]
- Why we interrupt (and how to stop)