Writers block can be really serious especially if you are have a blog. When working to a schedule things can become particularly challenging. If this is you right now then you’ll be pleased to know that I took a moment to share with 25 suggestions as to you next post. Hopefully you will find one of these enjoyable. I have based it off posts that I personally enjoy reading when reading other blogs.
- An about me/introduction post
- 10 things no one knows about you
- Top places to go in your area/country
- A message to your past self
- Where do you see yourself (and your blog) this time next year?
- Share some guilty pleasures
- Your top bloggers/blogs?
- Share places you’d love to visit
- What’s in your bag
- Your favourite – movies, music, tv, books, etc.
- Your current inspiration(s)?
- Something you’re passionate about
- What are some goals you’d like to achieve?
- A good ol’ bucket list
- Create a “How-to” post/series
- Create a “Top 10” or “5 Tips” post
- Weekly round-up
- Collaboration post with another blogger
- Feature someone who inspires you every day
- Review something specific to your niche (such a makeup)
- What apps are on your mobile
- First impressions post
- How you edit your photos
- Latest purchases post
- Books you are currently reading
If you are completely stuck then don’t forget that you can always get another blogger to guest post. This is a super great way to not only connect with other bloggers, but also have something different on the blog.
Be sure to comment below your blog suggestions, it may help a fellow blogger.
If you enjoyed this post please like, and share.
One thought on “25 Blog Post Suggestions”
They are all great. I do sometimes get stuck. I have a list of things I want to write about but I don’t always feel to do them :0).