Last week I had the pleasure of attending the Pixi Beauty House of Glow launch event, in London. This was based in a studio which was made to look like an entire Pixi Beauty store.
The level of effort was noticeable as the event was set over two floors. Upstairs was tonnes of photo opportunities as well as the new ranges and the bar.
Downstairs there was all of the products and we were allowed to pick up the ones we personally wanted to try out. One of the biggest surprises was that this included makeup.
We were given the opportunity not grab 4 products from both the makeup and skincare ranges. This was something I was really excited to do since they came in our own personalized bag.
Overall it was really enjoyable to attend. I can not wait to share my thoughts on the products I picked up. You can check these out on the video below which was posted to my IGTV.
Which of the new ranges will you be giving a go?
- Discovering Dark Academia: A Timeless and Functional Fashion Aesthetic
- The Surprising Benefits of Drinking Hot Water: Why You Should Start Your Day with a Warm Cup
- Brown Nails Trend: The Must-Try Look for Autumn 2023
- Unconventional Remedies: Random Beauty Products I Tried on My Insect Bite
- Experience Ultimate Relaxation: The Complete Guide to Having an Everything Shower