In this blog post, I will be reviewing the Pixi Beauty Remedy Masks.
There is a selection of three Remedy Masks available in 300ml tubs each providing different benefits. The treatment masks have a vegan formula packed with nutrients and botanicals for you to use in the morning or night, and the formulation is also free from fillers.
ROSE REMEDY MASK £20
Both nourishing and toning, the jelly mask is to help refresh and deeply nourish your skin. The face mask uses a blend of Rose, Argan Oil, Cica and Turmeric to refresh, nourish, and hydrate.
- Rosehip Oil moisturizes & restores
- Argan Oil deeply replenishes moisture & smooths
- Cica heals & soothes with antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties
- Turmeric provides antioxidant protection
VITAMIN-C REMEDY MASK £20
The vitamin-c mask brightens the skin to help your skin feel refreshed and revitalized. It uses a blend of Citrus, Green Tea, Ferulic Acid, and Ginseng.
- Citrus brightens & tones skin
- Green Tea firms & is rich in antioxidants
- Ferulic Acid provides an antioxidant boost
- Ginseng revitalizes & balances
MILKY REMEDY MASK £20
This soothing mask helps to revive your skin. It uses a blend of Coconut, Oat, Chamomile, and Sea Buckthorn to calm, soothe and hydrate.
- Coconut nourishes & conditions
- Oat Extract soothes & hydrates
- Chamomile calms skin & soothes irritation
- Sea Buckthorn hydrates & reduces redness
Directions: Use AM or PM. Apply a thick layer onto clean skin and leave on for 10 min, then rinse off.
Filler–free skincare products are free of additives that bind a formula together or fill up space in the container. For this reason, I feel these remedy masks are good value for money as the containers are full. Although described as ‘jelly’ masks, the texture is more like whipped water (which sounds strange but is strangely accurate, mainly as it is filler-free). The texture makes it feel like having a glass of water when you have a dry throat but for your skin. The design of the container is simple but so functional, and there is a handy application spatular in-built to the side of the container. The container design not only means you will never need to worry about the application but also makes it extremely easy to travel with should you need to for work etc.
You can purchase your remedy mask from a local stockist, including the Pixi Beauty website.
- Feel Pro Collagen | World’s First Vegan Collagen Review [AD]
- How to start living a #softlife
- What Facial Cleanser Should I Use?
- Makeup Essentials To Take On Holiday
- June Beauty Favourites
Gifted products were featured in this post however all views are my own