This year symbolises new beginnings in so many ways for me and I have to admit, I am really feeling positively anxious about what 2016 will bring. My 2016 resolutions are themed around investing more time in myself and doing the things I enjoy. I have taken the time to brake this down into my 5 new year resolutions for 2016.
- Start Vlogging on my YouTube channel – I just require a few more pieces of equipment before going live. The one thing I am most excited about sharing with you pieces of my life.
- Relax more often – Whether it be because I am going to the gym, going to a spa with my friends or simply looking up at the sky I do need to invest more time in down time.
- Spend more time with my good friends – I love my friends but I feel sometimes life can distract me from investing quality time in them so I’d definitely like to see more of them in 2016.
- Read more – I love to learn and continue learning both Russian and Japanese would be great this year. I also enjoy being inspired by what I read so even if it is to go back to a book that have read before, I certainly want to spend more time reading on a regular basis.
- Blog more – I’d like to share more with you on a regular basis and hoping to start achieving twice a week very soon.
Hopefully you will have noticed my latest reading choice and I when I have finished all of these we can look back on my blog at it all next year.
I have been reading so many posts on resolutions from getting hydrated to taking self development course and would love to know yours.
If you have a resolution you would be willing to share then please let me know in the comments below.