*This post contains gifted products
I’ve not shared a perfume related post in a little while however I have several coming up on JustNadiene.
To start us off I thought I would share this great box from The Perfume Society. They have collaborated for the first time with Beauty Bible to produce a box containing 12 hand-picked products. These Beauty Bible award winning products were selected to make us feel good and smell even better.
(You can check out a full list of the contents and the value below)
The Perfume Society
If you’re a perfume lover then you will love The Perfume Society. Full of all things fragrance related including fragrance recommendations should you be searching for a new scent. Rather than purchasing a subscription box, you can actually make on-off Discovery box purchases. This can also be at a discounted rate should you prefer to join the reasonably priced VIP club.
YouTube Unboxing Video
BOX CONTENTS VALUE almost £70
• Aurelia Cell Repair Night Oil – 4ml
• Green & Black’s Organic White Chocolate – 100g
• Heathcote & Ivory Gardeners Hand Cream – Hedgerow or Original 30ml
• Liz Earle Cleanse and PolishTM Hot Cloth Cleanser – 30ml
• Molton Brown Rosa Absolute Bathing Oil – 45ml
• Neal’s Yard Rose Beauty Balm Cleanser – 15g
• Olverum Bath Oil – 15ml
• Percy & Reed Heavenly Hydrating Body Wash – 100ml
• Scentered Focus Therapy Balm – 1.5g
• Temple Spa Peace Be Still Body Lotion – 50ml
• This Works Stress Check Roll On – 5ml
• Hello Day Vitality Boost – 1 stick
Price: £19 + p&p* (£15 + p&p – for all Perfume Society V.I.P. Club Members)
As a lover of fragrances, this box has sample sized version of it all. If you are also the type of person that enjoys the fragrances as an overall experience then you should certainly check it out. This box is now available only for a limited time so until the 19th April 2019. If you don’t want to miss out then be sure to head over to the website. The Perfume Society also has a range of other boxes that may be of interest to you. I will be featuring one within the next week so be sure to look out for it.
My personal favourites from this range has to be the Templespa cream. The smell is certainly an experience so I carry it around in my handbag. I’d probably say the Focus therapy is the second most used by me from this particular box. I certainly know that I would love to pick up the full product size of both of these.
Will you be giving The Feel Good Box a try?
*this post contains affiliate links
One thought on “The Feel Good Box | The Perfume Society Unboxing Review”