In times that are so unsettling and unpredictable, learning how to settle an overwhelmed, overactive mind and find inner peace at any time is essential.
Bloomapp is a meditation and sleep app created to aid you, particularly in times of stress and anxiety.
The curated guided meditations, calming music, mindful movement and experiences are all part of the Bloom journey. The app helps you build an understanding of which, out of the many different ways you can meditate and be mindful, are suitable for you.
It is essential to maintain the dedicated use of Bloom. The use will help your thoughts and feelings to move in particular patterns. You will also become aware of your thoughts and learn how to catch the negative ones and reframe them positively. These changes will create a sense of calm, leading to lower blood pressure, cortisol levels, and heart rate. In addition to reducing stress and anxiety, it also improves blood circulation and overall well-being.
- Hundreds of guided meditations to help reduce stress, anxiety and overwhelm
- Dedicated sleep section
- Specific breathwork activities
- Calming exercises designed to encourage mindfulness
- Bloom Talks designed to encourage mindfulness and learning
- Daily tools
- Track your progress and time spent meditating
-7 Courses to encourage and grow your meditation and mindfulness practices
- Lots of ambient and relaxing music to help you focus, relax and sleep
- Daily reminders to help grow and develop yourself into a better, healthier and happier person
- Track mindfulness with HealthKit and help better understand and manage your health
Some of the meditations are as little as 3mins, which means you can do them easily anywhere. Particularly during your breaks throughout the day when things are more hectic.
Currently, the Bloom app is an iPhone user exclusive; however, if that changes, I’ll update this post.