Wanted to share with you this peachy beauty which is by I Heart Makeup. It is apart of their I Heart Chocolate eyeshadow palette collection and I actually only own the Salted Caramel palette so far.
This one does remind me of the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (mainly because it has the word peach in the title) but the style is very much in theme with the rest of the I heart Makeup range. Also it smells of peaches AND chocolate!!!
When I opened it up to look at the shades I could immediately tell I would be heavily using it in the Spring as it has a nice range of matte and shimmer shades ranging from peach to golden browns (and two base shades).
The provided applicator matches the palette casing colour and is useful for precision if you haven’t yet experimented with brushes. It also has a nice sized mirror so you can really focus on what your doing.
The shades have really cute names which is one of the things that make me excited about using a makeup palette and the pigmentation is very much the same as the rest of the TAM Beauty collections.
I picked this one up in a Superdrug store (available from selected stockists) however I’ve found its much easier to order online from either Superdrug or Revolution Beauty.
Will you be trying this palette?
- Beauty Bars vs Soap: Understanding the Differences and Choosing the Right Cleansing Product for Your Skin
- 8 Healthy Halloween Treats to Nourish Your Body and Mind
- [AD] Unboxing the Lookfantastic Beauty Advent Calendar: A Luxury Treat for the Festive Season
- Embracing Your Inner Lone Wolf: 5 Signs You Might Be a Lone Wolf Personality and How to Build Deeper Connections with Others
- Unlock the Secret to Healthy and Glowing Skin with Amatus Skincare Range