Gifted product is featured in this post however all views are my own.
Subscription boxes are a great way of saving some cost on your most used and loved skincare whilst having the supply you need. I recently sent a sample box from FaceMasksclub, a face mask subscription box.
The box was not a physical box which meant that it was also mailbox friendly. Inside were seven Korean face masks, which I had never tried before. The challenge I find is some of these products can often be hard to get your hands on. As a result, the overall cost shoots up to include international shipping, and then you have a wait to receive them. So when I consider these factors, then FaceMasksclub has my attention.
A monthly subscription can save 5% off the cost in terms of price. This reduces five masks to £9.45 or seven to £12.34. I find this reasonable when compared to others on the market.
- Scinic | My Juicy Bottle Mask [firiming ampoule juice]
- The Orchid Skin | Moisture Mas
- Farm Stay | Real Bamboo Essence Mask
- Farm Stay | Cucumber Visible Difference Mask Sheet
- May Island | Tomato Real Essence Mask Pack
- Farm Stay | Milk Visible Difference Mask Sheet
- Beauty Idea Diary| Lavender Moisturizing Black Mask
Subscription boxes are a great way to try new products you would genuinely use without breaking the bank. Overall this is a reasonable price for the money and works out for me, a months supply of sheet masks. Currently, on the Facemaskclub website, you can also save 10% with their code: FMC10 when used at the checkout. If that was not enough, then you can also gift a box or purchase one as a one-off.