If you are someone who feels the stress of beating the crowds, avoiding the delays and still getting into the office on time, then keep on reading. I’ve gathered my favourite self-calming tips that help counterbalance that daily commute rust-hour stress like being stuck under someone’s armpit, or sweaty skin. Plus, I’ve added my travel companion must-haves for any and every journey.
Speaking of armpits here’s a sustainable natural deodorant for you to check out. Wild also has a baking soda free-range and you can enjoy 50% off your first purchase with this link.
The combination of natural base ingredients and the below fragrances will get you really excited for the daily morning rush.
- Fresh Cotton & Sea Salt
- Jasmine & Mandarin Blossom
- Orange & Neroli
- Coconut & Vanilla
- Mint & Aloe Vera
- Sandalwood & Patchouli
- Rhubarb & Raspbery
- Lily Petal & Freesia (Limited Edition)
You can check out previous or limited edition fragrances here.
Cancel out the chaos with a good pair of headphones. It takes an investment to get a good pair (trust me I’ve tried a lot).
Preparation should also be internal so prepping in the morning with some good supplements is a must. April use carefully selected vegan ingredients. They also have refillable pouches so you can reuse your jar helping to minimise waste, reduce plastic production and save emissions during transportation.
London’s concrete heat means you really need to keep cool to a whole new level especially if you intend to get the underground. Check out these portable rechargeable mini fans which are perfect on a go.
A Good Read
A great way to still feel accomplished is to read a good book while on your journey. I’m currently enjoying ‘101 Essays That Will Change The Way You Think’.
It has taken me so long to do this but it makes things so much easier if you suddenly realise it will be easier for you to walk than to wait for that delayed transport.
Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate
Having a great water bottle is a must! Check out my previous post for my top picks.
Affiliate links may have been used in this post
- Beauty Bars vs Soap: Understanding the Differences and Choosing the Right Cleansing Product for Your Skin
- 8 Healthy Halloween Treats to Nourish Your Body and Mind
- [AD] Unboxing the Lookfantastic Beauty Advent Calendar: A Luxury Treat for the Festive Season
- Embracing Your Inner Lone Wolf: 5 Signs You Might Be a Lone Wolf Personality and How to Build Deeper Connections with Others
- Unlock the Secret to Healthy and Glowing Skin with Amatus Skincare Range