1. Mobile/Cell phone – I don’t mind which name you call it by just know that it must be in my handbag. The average person googles something 4 times a day which means I must be dangerously being an alien with near enough 4 times an hour.
2. Pen – I love writing things down even when I make a digital version as mobile traffic can be painful in London so it’s good to have a back up plan. My favourite is my Montblanc pen as it is beautiful to write with.
3. Treats – If you’re always on the go like me then keeping a treat in your bag is a great way to maintain concentration levels. I like to keep it healthy and easy to carry so I use graze to make sure I don’t give into my sweet tooth often.
4. Compact Mirror – Nothing worse than having to pay to see if you have lipstick on your teeth after a meal. My mirror has fantastic spotlights along the sides so there’s always a balanced lighting.
5. Lip gloss – Actually I normally have 2 or 3 (nude, glitter nude and a red/pink), just to compliment my mood throughout the day.
6. Organiser – As I mentioned I love writing and I love quirky organisers and sticker reminders. My favourites are from paperchase and luckily the ones on the shelves start the diary secotion from June. If you are converting to using an organiser for the second half of the year I would recommend them.
7. Contactless payment card – Who needs an Oyster card or money nowadays. Contactless cards save me from endless handbag searches.
8. USB cable – I can not wait until everywhere has wireless charging like my local Starbucks, until then having a usb cable handy tends to help.
9. Headphones – I really enjoy music to mentally prepare me for my destination so a good pair of headphones goes without saying.
10. Perfume – I have one for everything and really love a unique perfume. My signature perfume is Coco Chanel.
Would you say that you keep the same items in your handbag or are there any I haven’t included? I’d love to know.